Civic Educator︱ Cognitive Coach︱National Board Certified Teacher ︱Lifelong Learner ︱Doctoral Student- Educational Leadership
Don’t miss a blog post! Subscribe here!
As an educator and teacher leader for over two decades, my main goal is to partner with educators to be part of the solution in education by elevating teacher leaders and creating opportunities for student success. I also want to share my journey to an educational doctorate, life tips, and a bit of joy!
- Saying NoHow often do you say “no” to things that would interfere with your goals? As I have gotten older and … Continue reading Saying No
- History of the Pledge of AllegianceThe Pledge of Allegiance is a well-known phrase used by American citizens everywhere. Its words have evolved, but its message … Continue reading History of the Pledge of Allegiance
- Secret SkillWhat’s a secret skill or ability you have or wish you had? My grandmother had beautiful handwriting. She practiced calligraphy … Continue reading Secret Skill
- Just WriteI am currently reading, “Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life” by Anne Lamont to prepare me for … Continue reading Just Write
- Finding new hobbiesAs I progress in age and wisdom, my goals have changed. I have three goals for 90 days at a … Continue reading Finding new hobbies
- Reflecting on FebruaryWow. This year has been non-stop. JOY: February brought us so much joy. We filled our weekends with family, friends, … Continue reading Reflecting on February